1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There is 2 guys...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Aug 20, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

which the first is the one that I'm currently dating since 7 months and the second one is one of my closest friends which our friendship goes back to our childhood with a lots of naughty memories :***:frowning2:don't even ask).Recently I was talking to one of my girlfriend which had a crush on the second one (which ended very badly) on the phone.She mentioned that from past few weeks I was talking a lot about the second one.Mainly gossip and other stuff, but a lot much more than usual amount.She asked if I have a crush on him (well yeah but in the past, I got over it now.Do I?).Eventually I froze up for a few seconds.Maybe, maybe not or not.Oh god!I think I have a crush on him.Lately I was thinking him much more.This is the the quandary:eusa_doh: that I've been in for a week.I have a relationship that I care about much and spent 7 months work with the first one.We are like a maried couple which lives in the seperate hauses.Jetzt:tantrum: the second one comes and screws up in everything.Or that's what I'm think of (which maybe mainly I'm the problem).I need judgments and counsels.:bang:

2. Fiorino

Well, to quote Tammy Wynette (country singer) I'd say
    "Stand by your man". You've worked a long time to build
    your relationship where it is, don't screw it up because of
    a crush. Just try to focus more on your boyfriend than
    your crush, maybe give him more attention?

3. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Thank you very much.But, I think I missed a tiny small detail.It's more than a crush.It has a return, a courtship.It's kind of a secret between some,well 5 friends actually.And it's an ex rising up.