1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lockerroom erections

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chris, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Chris

Well, school is going to start in the next few days and i'm moving into Jr. High and there you have to shower naked, put your swim trunks on naked, i'mm worried about the uncontrollable erections, all thaose dicks, it's like a early heaven but i don't think that bisexuals will be accepted. Also i have serious weight issues and there are almost no other fat kids in my grade, pretty much all jocks. Should i just suck their cocks or what to be accepted, or will almost everybody have an erection? I need some serious tips Sooonn!
    Thank you,
    Chris

2. rocking23

I'm sorry that you have to go through this, anyone who is uncomfortable with their body or what it can do (guilty as charged) probably feels this way.

Some tips that I think you could do:
    - Change behind your towel, I'm sure most will do that
    - Change facing a wall
    - There may be changing rooms

As for the naked showering, there is a very high percent that many people will be feeling the same way: "Oh God!"
    If the shower is not mandatory just skip it because as you posted "put your swim trunks on" it sounds like its for a swimming class type course, when ever I did a swimming class I hardly showered after.

One last thing I can suggest, (a little cliché) talk to a councilor about this issue or have a parent talk to the teacher and maybe they could offer some tips.

Good luck! Hope I helped!

#2 rocking23, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  3. Jonathan

Well, we didn't have to shower at my middle school.
    But my advice would be not to look (ok, you can glance every once and awhile... :icon_wink ) and to try and keep your mind on other things.

4. Chris

thanks, and i've been in the lockerroom many a time and no changing rooms but yes every once in a while there is swimming and i really don't want to talk to someone about it, it's obviously embarassing

5. Chris

but muzzy i imagine their dicks without fail i will prob get an erection

6. rocking23

Yeah, I understand about not talking to anyone.
    Like Muzzy said, just keep your mind on other things. Just sing a song in your head.

Combine that with the easy "change-next-to-a-wall" trick and it will (or at lease should) go smoothly!

Good luck on your venture into public changing!

7. Chris

good advise buuutttt, there is always a song going in my head i'm in band so often it's one of those.

8. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Try not to think about it. Think about something that you did over the weekend, or try to think about something to which you are looking forward to.

The other suggestion I would have (and as Rocking23 mentioned), try facing a wall or your locker when you change.

9. Chris

thanks for the advise y'all but a problem i see is the pool i am very self consiense "cause my weight so i think i'll have probs.

10. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess the same goes for your weight. You know, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are comfortable with it. When you do go swimming try not to think about it. Just try having a good time. When I was your age, I had bit of a weight too. And although I was thinking about it before going into the pool, once I went in I didn't think about it all.

11. Chris

i don't think about it in the pool either

12. -Michael-

Youll probabl be so nervous about getting one, itll be impossible to get one.

13. otc877

otc877 Guest

Whenever I get an unwanted erection, I always think of the most vile and appalling thing that I possibly can.

Think of a cute puppy getting mashed into a blender, or of somebody taking a syringe and injecting it into their eye. Something that would make you squirm shouldn't turn you on. (Hopefully)

Aside from imagining something awful, try to solve complex puzzles, math equations and the like in your head to take your focus.

Hope that helps

14. -Michael-

Think of GIRLS!!!

Wait you're bi....that would only make it worse...

Think of your parents having sex :slight_smile:

15. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you not wear your swimming trunks to school and skip the shower? You would still have to take them off after class, but if you're uber quick then nobody will even have chance to look down there (especially if they're all in the shower).

16. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not wear them to school, or under your clothes? Hmm... I'm sure it'll go fine. Just try not to look at the other guys or think about something else?

17. ausdtc

We never had to shower or anything back in highschool. However, these days I frequent a local pool and change/shower naked just like everyone else. Basically, just don't look! Concentrate on your shower or getting dry and changed, and ignore everything else. Sometimes it's hard not to peek, but yeah, in general it's not a problem!

Another point is that if you go into to change rooms panicking about getting a hard-on, you will probably end up getting one :slight_smile:

18. Ben

Ben

For changing, use a towel or even go into a toilet cubicle. Nobody will even notice.

At the last school I went to, showering was mandatory. I showered in my swimming stuff, as did many others. I expect the same might happen at your school too.
    Most 13 year old boys don't want anyone to see their nether-regions, so you aren't alone in that.

As for the erections, dress yourself quickly, don't go looking at the other boys and don't worry! Keep your mind occupied with something else.

19. Vampyrecat

I really should not have looked into this thread.
    I feel like Juno McGuff.
    To Quote "When I see them running, with their things just bouncing around, ALL I SEE IS PORK SAUSAGE!"

Anyways. Think about maths or something you really hate when you're changing. That way you won't be thinking about the cute guys standing around you.
    For the "weighty" issue, I think it would be easier for you if you didn't have to see other people's reactions, so change in a corner or facing the wall

Hope this helped.

20. Jebs

I don't know about everyone else, but when I am in a public shower I just stare at the floor or my own body. I try not to even look at other people. When I was a bit younger I was very self-conscious (I have some serious scars in various places and a little bit of a belly) and had to take showers with other guys. Like rocking23 said everyone is thinking the same thing, 'This sucks, I don't want to shower neked in front of other guys... This is gay.' Things like that. I don't think you will have a problem here dude.

And about the boner thing... I'd say just concentrate at the task at hand. Getting clean. If you can't control it.. then shower quickly? I've mastered the one minute shower. Maybe you should too. Good luck.