1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so it has began...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by touliatos11, Jun 15, 2014.

1. touliatos11

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    after i decide i will tell a group of friends i have i suddenly was suprised... another friend that i didnt tell him said that he heard a rumour about me. i instantly understood what did he meant but had no idea how. the so called group of friends which i thought i can count on stabbed me in the back... someone blabbed about it and so it is running in the whole neighbourhood.

the idea that everyone knows isnt what makes me so furously mad. my lying backstabbing friends who i thought i can count on and told the secret that what is making me so damn crazy about it :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

ahhh must say that i feel much better :rolle: that bastard did the hard work for me so in a twisted kinda way im feeling oddly good about this :eusa_danc

people dont know how to handle this so they ask question and i dont feel any problem talking but if someone will feel not comfortable taking to me what should i do. until now didnt happen so dont know how to react.

any advices?:help:

2. kyrtap

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just recently came out to my straight best male friend and I have a feeling he told his girlfriend with which I am not OK with, I don't really have proof but the talk we had recently makes me feel like he told her. I hate the idea that someone would just violate someone's trust like that. I am glad that you are looking at it positively. Is someone is not comfortable with talking to you about it then frankly they shouldn't ask. It takes some time for people to accept the idea. And if they don't accept it then you don't need them in your life. Best of luck hope everything will work out :slight_smile: .

3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is BAD that they broke your trust, but it is GOOD that you can see the positive side.

Be strong .. in a few days it will be old news !!!

4. mangotree

Congratulations on looking at the positive side of a negative situation.
    Unfortunately friends (or ex-friends) often don't understand how much pain, suffering and stress you went through in order to get to the point of just telling them.
    When they tell others without asking your permission, they don't realise it's YOUR LIFE that they're altering with their words.

If people are asking about it in a kind, curious kind of way - then respond in a kind, curious and honest way. You've got nothing to be ashamed of.

What kinds of questions are they asking?

Peace be with you.

5. Hyaline

Some friends, no matter how much you love them, cannot be trusted with a secret. The good part is that the anxiety of telling everyone else is likely not an issue anymore.

Hopefully everyone that is told is respectful of you.

But congrats on taking a big step, even if your friends might have taken a few for you..