1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be honest to my crush? (3)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DeviantAttitude, Jun 15, 2014.

1. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been having a crush on a girl from my class. I added her yesterday on Facebook and had a nice chat with her today. I'm for the first time in love with someone.
    First of all I'm afraid to screw up. Anything. I'm afraid of her reaction if I say that I love her, I'm afraid to tell her that I love her. I've never dated anyone, I've never kissed anyone. I don't even know how I am going to ask her out.
    Then second of all, how am I going to come out to her, that is if I ever start dating her. I moved to this town a year ago and I don't have a friend that I can really trust enough to come out to.
    Should I be honest and tell her? If it doesn't work out for me and since I can't live in a lie, I would definitely tell her.
    School is over I have the whole summer to think about it, despite of the 2 exams I still have to do.
    Again, i truly need a friend that I can trust and talk to.

2. chi29

Not to sound critical but I think you're over thinking it and you're making it more complicated than it should be. But I really don't know what its about so I'll just state my advice.

One thing I can say is that the love is the ordinary normal on the concept that its boy and girl and seeing that that is the case then I can say that its pretty normal that for the male to confess his feelings to a girl, but if the thing you're concerned about is stating your orientation (since you stated that you didn't want to lie about it) then the easiest hard thing to do is to just say it, the worst thing she can do is to reject you, and thats pretty normal in life, and if she's not the gossipy type of person then you shouldn't be worried about any exposure social wise.

Hopefully this post helped or gave you some idea :3