1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ae45, Jun 18, 2014.

1. ae45

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a 15 year old girl. I've only recently realized I like girls. I don't know anyone who is also gay or can understand what I'm going through. I've grown up in a Christian home. They expect me to get married, to take care of the husband and kids. I know how I feel and I can't change that. I haven't come out really. I've told my friend, but she can only help me so much. I'm asking for guidance on what to do. I'm really struggling with this right now.

2. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

I'd wait a little while longer before making any sudden moves. Take time to think things through. Ponder on what your next moves could be, how your parent could take it, how do you see yourself now, and think about the future if you came out. Make sure you are 1,001% sure. Don't say anything to your parents unless you feel that way. Also, don't say anything at school unless you are ready for everyone, including your parents, to find out. You'll know when you need to say something. It may take a while, but you will now when the time comes.