1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I cannot believe in anyone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by msin93, Jun 20, 2014.

1. msin93

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello!
    The thing is that I feel a wall in front of me and it does not let me do what I think I should.
    I have known I'm gay since I'm 15 but could not come out to anybody. I've tried it once to who was supposed to be my best friend... but he just left me and forgot me. Since That moment I've a fight inside me. I want to believe in someone and tell it to him but I can't.
    I spent 6 moth living in Canada where my head was really trying to find the correct words and moment to talk to my aunt but time passed and it did not happen.
    I moved to Argentina, where I have my family and just a week before I arrived my cousin came out. I just could tell him that I support him, of course, but I still see this impossible.
    I realized that I actually do not know my family because I lived in different places so I did not spend time with them. I love them, I do, but I do not trust them enough.
    My new friend here are new, how can I talk to them about it. Moreover, there are always makin jokes of it and using offensive words to talk about it...
    I feel like I am my own prisoner. I really know that this situation is my foult but can't get out of it. So hard, so difficult and so sad.
    Can someone help me, talk or something.

2. supernova

Out Status:
    All but family
    What do you need?