1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A friend of confusion

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wolf of The Baltic, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so at my school there was this guys who I have been friends with for quite some time now and I thought about telling him that I am gay. Only problem is he is the most confusing person I know. If I tell him he'll say "what?" Making all of what I said worthless. He is my best friend, but he can be confusing and mess everything up. So should wait, tell, or don't.
    What ever you have to say can help, I just need help before jumping into this head first.

2. Black Raven

Black Raven Guest

Depending on just how just much you want to come out, it's important to think about how talkative he will be, and how easily he'll relay that piece of information to everyone he knows/meets. If he is of the kind who will instantly text everyone the news, coming out to him might not be such a great idea.

If his attention span is really that short, just make sure there is -nothing- distracting him when you do tell him. No other people, no distractions, no appointments, just you and him.

Best of luck!