1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am new here- and new to coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by breakingfree, Jun 26, 2014.

1. breakingfree

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all - I am 28... and I never until this last year accepted the fact that I may be bisexual. But I am . I have been in denial of it until recently . I desire to be with a lady, to expierence it, but I feel so stuck. You see. I am married. & married to someone who is NOT for gay rights whatsoever- I feel stuck, I don't even know more than 2 other people that are gay. I feel lost and I feel like I cannot share my own identity and I feel I cannot be myself. It's really hard I guess I am just looking for a friend and someone to talk to - I don't even know where to start . I went on some 'dates' in college with some ladies and I so desire to be back with them - but instead I tried to deny that I like ladies - I cannot do that anymore . I am frustrated beyond belief...

*living a lost dream*

2. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome. My story as well, I thought I was straight for years, but recently realized that I like guys as well as girls...I really like your nickname by the way.

Well you will certainly find friendship and support here. I don't have the solution for your complex situation, but in time, it will be resolved, one way or another. A question, if you don't mind: do you have children with your husband?

Damien :slight_smile:

3. breakingfree

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Damien :slight_smile: thanks ! .... I did have one child - but she passed away. I had her really early and she only lived a week. and since that happened - I don't ever want to have children again :/ Right now I am just trying to find a support group- its really hard when you don't know any others that are gay/bi .

4. supernova

Out Status:
    All but family
    Finding a support group online is really good, but you may want to take it a step farther. You can find an LGBT community in your city, and even go to a few meetings. I have heard of some bi hate (which is just greaaaaaattttt) but I haven't heard of much.

There are many clubs in towns and cities.