1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think my cousin might be BI ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by C06122014, Jun 26, 2014.

1. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

So moments ago I was bored and said what the hell I'm going to check my facebook so I did and I saw a picture of someone who looked like my cousin. But I thought no that can't be my cousin because she's straight right? But I checked out her profile and saw that she put she was interested in women I was shocked because this is my cousin who has dated guys. And if she did come out why didn't I know? She's my favorite cousin and we are super close, she is beautiful nice and funny(why she's my favorite cousin) a while back I saw her show something to my mom and my grandma and the two got serious but smiled and said we will talk about this later(they were on their way out) but she showed it to everyone but me and I looked into it today and that's the day that she entered a relationship with this girl, I am confused and have many questions and I need to know how my family took the news! (I haven't come out to my family yet) please help should I ask her about it or tell her that I'm gay or should I wait for her to tell me? Please help.
    Sincerely,

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Could you ask her? That means you're not sticking your own neck out (not that you should worry much for yourself) and you are justified because her FB says she likes women. If she says yes, great, then you've got a conversation topic. :grin:

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're looking for advice from her about how your family took her being bi, then I think you're totally in the right to ask her about it. If she's bi, I bet she'll be supportive of you being gay, and she'll probably support you and help you come out to your family.

4. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

I asked my mom what she thought about it she said that she knew that my cousin isn't gay because she would've picked up on it and she says that my aunt didn't want anyone to know that my cousin is BI/gay yet because she feels that my cousin is in trance with this new girl I mean she buys her everything she wants and my cousin by the way studied to be a doctor but because of this girl, she was able to quit her job so my family is accepting her decision and say they would support her if they new that she actually liked this girl but they say that she doesn't like her and that she just likes the girl because she is paying for everything and buying her everything- is she really bisexual? Or is it all for show?

5. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't ask your mom, ask your cousin.

6. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Talked to my cousin today she said that she is confused because, she was never attracted to women might I add she has some gorgeous friends. She says that with this girl it's for some reason different I was about to come out to her when she got a call and had to go .-. Just MY luck but she says she hopes that the family is able to accept her she added that she thinks they will because they are very accepting :slight_smile:
    But thx you guys :slight_smile: