1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still Frustrated With Myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Chubba, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Chubba

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So strange turn of events. So my friend becomes more flirty with me...so I play along. We call each other nicknames. He talked about the size of his dick to me. Wasn't sure if he was bullshitting. When I made a beet potato salad for a house party...he says "What makes it pink?"...and he stares down and my crotch and back up....I look at him and do the same....and I was like.....I'm black.....its looks like the color of my forearm. So I had some strong hints there. Then, on Facebook...I was talking about peanuts very suggestively....but I know he sounded repulsed about talking about my nuts. ANd then tonight.....when he asked me if I wanted a shot....he asked if I wanted a Wet Pussy or a Big Dick...I mean Fireball. Very confusing and I know he's just messing with me. I really just want to tell him I'm bi and I have the strong feeling he knows without me telling him, but afraid to tell him just because I don't wanna let out that I fallen for him....even though I know it won't work(even as a fling)...cuz he is straight(as far as I know) and engaged. I I ALMOST came out to another friend cuz I was really on the verge of crying. When I got home...I let it all out. I know I need to accept and love myself....I just feel alone cuz I don't fell like I know anyone who really understands me personally.