1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

his forcing me to watch this

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grof142007, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Grof142007

the democratic national convention. I really dont care about it. I mean Im focusing on my Career Job yea i kinda update on what going on by viewing some of the threads on this site. I mean i dont really care about other then the GLBT issues

ugh i hate it when it forces me to do this stuff BALH BLAH DO THIS OR ILL CUT OFF ALL THE POWER AND PHONES. i was close to saying go ahead. i mean ill just sleep. I HATE IT WHEN HE LIKES THIS I WANT TO LIVE ON MY OWN BUT I CANT CAUSE I DONT MAKE ENOUGH $$$ TO SUPPORT MY SELF and a living with a room mate doesnt sound all that good sigh this sucks and makes me question the vaule of life. that how bad he is hell the more he talks the more i hate poltics

meh had to rant otherwise i woulda done something stupid.

2. tylerksub

tylerksub Guest

I would never have watched it on my own will but after i was told about it yesterday i wished i'd started watching earlier. I really hope your life dosent lose value after spending a few hours watching it.

3. Grof142007

meh all that dem from other states i really didnt care about but now that hilary own im TOTALLY INTERESTED