1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My First Crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Perrygay, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

I know that I'm seventeen, but I've seriously never had a crush on someone before in my life.

Is it creepy to like have really strong feelings for someone, and not know if they do in return? Or is that just part of having a crush?

And just so you all know, I know this person. He and I talk a lot and hang out with the same people and he's gay, so it's not like I don't know him and he's straight or something like that.

2. Hydrogen

Make a move... lol.

That is 100% normal... just don't become a stalker

Tyler and I met when we were 16... but we were both in the closet and scared, so it took us a whole year to say much more then Hi, Whats up, etc. The moment I met him I knew he was "like me" even though I was not sure what "like me" was at the time...

I still today wish I had not waited so long to make a move. Once I did, things just snowballed into this wonderful relationship we have now.

So I guess, what I am saying is go for it if you think it is worth it.

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

I think that having really strong feelings for someone and not knowing if they return them is rather the definition of a crush :wink:

Good luck with handling it (*hug*) Just try and remember that although this may be your first, there are bound to be plenty more to come, so try not to get heart broken (*hug*)

4. silentsound

That is totally normal! Like Psychedelic said, try not to get too heartbroken. Instead, enjoy the ride...

5. rocking23

That's like a perfect description of one of the crushes i had on a straight guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I was 85% stalker, 15% hardcore BFF HAHAHA!