1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stress

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nintenfreak92, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Ok i've been really stressed out lately... I mean with school starting soon and i am involved in a lot of extra stuff.
    I just recently got drum major in my schools band, I am the president of my class, I have to figure out how my class can afford to pay for prom, and to top it all off I am taking two college classes this year that I dont even want to take but my mom is forcing me to so she doesn't have to pay for them later. And im trying my hardest in the college classes but i know i rushed into them because i don't know how to do alot of the things we are doing in class. and mom told me that if I can't do well in these classes that she wouldn't be willing to givee me any money for college. I dont know what to do...

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Try to remain calm. You can handle this. Some things to keep in mind:

* It's not up to the class president to pay for prom, or even come up with the way to pay for prom. Form committees, brainstorm, get suggestions. It doesn't all have to be on your head.

* Go talk to your college-class teachers. You apparently missed some things between your previous courses and this one. Go through the things one by one until you figure out what they are, and then see if the teachers can recommends some books for you to look at to get you back up to speed.

Lex