1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Females...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KrazyKat, Apr 20, 2007.

1. KrazyKat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was in a relationship for about a year and a month. I loved this girl named Jen with all my heart. She supposed loved me. Well she lived with me for about five months then in August went to Kentucky to go to college. About around October between my birthday (6th) and hers (28th) she cheats on me with this girl named Dannelle. She breaks up with me then two days later she realizes how bad she hurt me then tells me how she cheated on me. Well we go through this yelling and fighting stage and my bestfriend finds this Danni girl on myspace. She rants and raves then tells Danni`s girlfriend, Jessica about what happened.

This all of a sudden "oh no! we never did anything!!" bull crap. Well I had never really loved someone like I loved Jen so I`m broken in half. Only reason I even come out of my room is because my bestfriends, Jandi and Becca drag me out and make me walk around, go to school and do stuff. So this goes on for a while. I slowly get better and get over this.

I slowly notice how many people I stopped hanging out with and stopped talking to because of Jen. Then Michelle comes into my life again... I hadn`t seen her since the christmas of 2005. I had the hugest crush on Michelle my first year of highschool. Confessed myself to her and she avioded me. So I thought she was disgusted by the way I liked her. I went on and found Jen.

Anyways Michelle comes back into my life and we talk, like we hadn`t since christmas of 2005. Come to find out she had loved me when I started going out with Jen but never told me. I had hurt her by slowly not hanging out with her and some other people. I do everythign I can to make it up to her and tell her that I was sorry.

Getting back the feelings I have for her as I start to hang out with her again, but this time is different. She spent the night christmas of 2006. Along with Jandi and Becca. Well me and Michelle get kicked out of my own room ((Jandi and Becca were going out at that point)) and we come out to the computer room and close the door. To speed up the story we do stuff and I think "maybe I have a chance with her this time" but the next day she wakes up and I take her home. I get out and hug her and she tells me "no one is going to know about what happened...you tell anyone and I will deny it" well of course it hurts and Jandi and becca knew what happened because they could tell.

I slowly try to get over it but I really like Michelle so I keep trying. She FINALLY tells her bestfriend Alicia what we did((Alicia kinda likes her too)). Now her reason is "I don`t want to hurt you"...so I`m back to step one...what should I do...I`m at my wits in trying to figure what I SHOULD do...I mean she has one more year in highschool and I`m going to a college not far away but kinda is. Should I move on and find someone at the college?...or should I keep trying...