1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there's this boy.....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cm25, Aug 28, 2008.

1. cm25

cm25 Guest

there's this boy on it tennis team that joined a lil over a month ago at the open tennis in the summer and he's rily hot. I don't know if he is gay or bi but I am starting to have feelings for him and idont know what to say to him cuz idk how've will respond if he will just ignore me or what idk and I rily like him but I just can't tell him I like him. Any advice??

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Get to know him first. Talk to him a little and see if you can gather any evidence that might point toward his sexual orientation. Maybe after that you can make a conclusion.

3. cm25

cm25 Guest

ya I have been talking to him alot and idk it points both ways rily I can't tell.

4. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

Maybe you should try "friends" type stuff with him like going to the movies, sports games, or just hanging out and try to dissect his answers to questions you pose. Would you be willing to come out to them if they weren't gay/ bi?

5. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Well, why do you think he is gay/bi? We should probably try and establish his sexual orientation before you do anything :wink: .

6. cm25

cm25 Guest

Well idk he just sorta seems like he is and sometimes I like see him looking at me and stuff but I don't know if it's friendly or if he's checkin me out. And I don't think I'm ready to tell him Im bi. I could maybe like hook up with him at football games or something. And we could go hang at the auto fest this coming weekend. (everyone in our school goes to it it's once a year and like half a million people from around USA go to it haha) so I'm lookin forward to that. And school starts too on tues. Ima try not to be like stalkerish too haha.

7. cm25

cm25 Guest

Oh and he's never had a girlfriend he Is capable of of having one he just always says no.

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just approach him the way you'd approach a new possible friend. Get to know him better. If it ends up he's straight, hey, you still have yourself a friend, and friends are always good, right? :slight_smile:

Lex

9. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

And if he turns out to be bi/gay, then you have more an a friend :grin:

10. cm25

cm25 Guest

ya Thanx for all the advice u guys r like awsome! I guess I'll just wait and say where the dice fall. Haha

11. Wired106

OO I've had these exact sort of problems happen to me. What you got to do is try and get to know him a little better and then try and hang out with him. Like ask him, "hey do you wanna go to the movies or something sometime and hang out?", and once you guys start hanging out get his number and all that and eventually you guys will be pretty good friends hopefully. And then what you have to do is start like telling him sort of personal stuff about you, which is what I did to my friends lol, because then they start to REALLY trust you and you guys can pretty much talk about anything, which ultimately lead to one of my best friends. But you have to start like talking to him about sort of personal stuff or like stuff that mosat people don't know. And obviously you have to tell him not to tell anyone so he knows that it is super personal so he feels like "special" and like he knows you can really trust him.

Then once you guys are good friends and trust each other, he will eventually talk about stuff to you and then you can tell him your bi or gay or whatever. If your worried about what he wil think and arn't sure at all if he will accept you or not, then just tell him your bi so he takes it easier, but if you're pretty sure he will be cool with it then tell him you're gay so you don't have to come out again to him if he ends up being cool with it.

AND then, once you tell him that, he will tell you if he is. If he doesn't say anything that day or the next day, then he most likely isn't gay.

By the way, I've done this a few times to my friends and found out that 2 were gay. And it like seriously works. O YA, and also try talking to him on AIM so you guys can talk at night and stuff just about w/e so you guys get to know each other i guess. but if he doesnt have AIM, then just call him and like play video games together or w/e. Thats usually what I did. sometimes id aim but it changes around. Anyways, GOOD LUCK!

12. cm25

cm25 Guest

Hey Thanx for the advice wired I'm def gunna try that. And as lex said if he doesn't turn out gay I'll still have a good friend!