1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My friends thinks he's a...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ambrosio, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Ambrosio

Ambrosio Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a friend who has gotten many "felatios" from men, and has given "anal sex" also he gave blowjobs too.

But the thing is he considers himself a virgin. I tell him he isn't and he gets mad.

If a person does all those things does that constitute them a virgin? He says the only way he would lose his virginity is if he recieved anal from another guy.

Such B.S. WHAT I THINK IS..

A blowjob constitutes losing your virginity. if you do sexual activity that risks you of getting an STD you can't be a virgin. (Especially since he had has topped guys)

Can you still be a virgin if doing those things? SO weird.

2. panda

3. ausdtc

It depends on how you define "virginity" really.. In my mind, once you've had sexual activity of any kind with someone, you're no longer a virgin. Period.

So, you're mate's de-viginised for sure :grin:

4. silentsound

In my book, that's an absolute no. It really depends on your definition of virginity. I have a friend who has had sex with two guys more than once but she still considers herself a virgin because "she didn't like the guy". I think it's total bs, but it's not my decision to label her. He's wrong, but don't stress over it.

5. Alex89

You say he's given anal, and to me sex requires 2 people, why should one still be a virgin and one not?

I don't think there's a difference between giving and receiving, both people are involved in the act. =S

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does this mean all straight men remain die virgins?

There is no hard-and-fast rule for what constitutes virginity. My basic feeling is this - if you have done something with another person in a sexual manner in order to reach climax (yours or the other person's), you're no longer a virgin. I don't care if that involved anal, oral, mutual masturbation, or the infamous "elbow sex", if you've done it, you're not a virgin. I realize my definition is too broad for most people, but that's the one I stick with. :slight_smile:

Lex

7. panda

I have to disagree. I think you can have "Elbow Sex" and still remain a virgin.

8. Dazed

Dazed Guest

ima be the dumb person and ask...whats elbow sex?

9. Derek the Wolf

I'd say no, he's not a virgin. In my book, oral means you're still a virgin, but for anal you lose it. I draw a real clear line, but it depends on how you define it.

10. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

He =/= virgin

Note the words sex after "oral sex" and "anal sex"....they're sex, and a virgin (in my mind), is someone who's had sex.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I won't define elbow sex. I'll leave it to you to discover the amazing joys of elbow sex with that special someone.

Lex

12. Étoile

I totally agree with Lex. If you've done anything in a sexual manner to climax with another person, you're no longer a virgin in my book.

13. myra

I think virginity is best left defined by that person. In my book, if you have oral sex your still a virgin. But anything more than that and you've lost it. Its up to your friend though to decide. Its really not worth arguing about.

14. I think I've always classed any type of penetrative sex to be losing your virginity and my views are pretty much the same as myra. But as you have all said, in the end it has to be up to the person in question, who am i to say what they can or can't think/do?

15. nluvwthagrl1010

I don't think your friend is still a virgin. In my opinion, penetration=sex=no longer a virgin. My boyfriend, who is now my husband, and I would fool around and give each other oral, but we considered ourselves virgins. Not until we actually had intercourse did we consider ourselves no longer virgins. So, really it is up to the individual to decide. But, if he has given anal sex to someone else, I don't think he is still a virgin. However, it is truly up to your friend to decide whether he is right or wrong, ya know?

16. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    As a personal definition I find that sex is when you reach a climax with someone else.

But the interesting thing about words is that they can mean whatever we want them to. everyone has there own personal definition of what certain things mean. Hell I could probably argue for hours with someone about what makes a chair a chair. So according to most of the definitions on this thread he is not a virgin, but if he wants to think of himself let him.

Honestly it seems like you care too much about what he thinks of himself. If he wants to think he is a virgin let him.