1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh my...please help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Heyimweird, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Heyimweird

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so I'm pretty young... And this is probably in the wrong forum place but oh well
    I'm pretty sure I'm bi, cause of how I act around others and compared to my straight and lgbt friends.... But I'm not fully sure, so how can I be sure? Well ik I am cause I can just feel it but am I right? No hate please, I'm just confused:icon_sad:

2. Nick07

If you are very young you probably going through puberty. That time is pretty difficult both physically and emotionally.
    You can feel differently in couple of years.

For me, being gay, bi or straight doesn't mean just who I feel I can have sex with, but also who I want to cuddle with and grow old with.

Take your time. You definitely don't need to decide and put a label on your forehead. Look for someone you will like as a person, a friend and a partner.

3. Pusheen

Pusheen Guest

You can try spending some time alone if you can, and think about how you will be hugging, kissing, marrying, etc. a woman. Take your time. Then, do the same, except with a man. Take your time.

Remember that if you are bisexual, you may like 1 gender more than the other, and that's perfectly fine.

Also, don't rush to find out your sexuality. It's okay if you don't figure it out immediately. It might come to some people soon, and for others it could take longer, much longer even. Just go at a pace which makes you feel comfortable with.

I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

4. Candace

I think that you should spend some time with members of the each sex. Watch movies/videos of guys/girls that society has deemed as "attractive". Which one do you feel yourself gravitating towards? Also, have you had any weird encounters when meeting a certain guy/girl? Any dreams that you can remember which depicted such things? There's no "one size fits all", and the only person that figure out if you're bi or not is you.

5. ABeautifulMind

Could not have said it better myself. This is seriously one of the best answers I have read to this relatively well covered topic. Because it is short and to the point. It is not just about sex. It is about affection, and who you enjoy being with.