1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

used?or what...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Beth, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Beth

right.theres this girl at work.found out we were both lesbians.thought she was nice looking.harmless banter turned into flirting...in her words.she had a gf but they split up but we still seeing each other lots.our flirting got more & more blatant & ppl at work got suspicious.then it finally came to it that we said we liked each other & kept thinkin bout each other blah blah blah
    but then we went out one nite for a drink & she got out the car & was all blah blah blah me & the ex are bk together & i'm gona behave & b faithful to her now. not 2hrs later shes got with another girl (so thats 1...in front of me & then secondly...cheatin on this girl shes apparently all in love with!) then later she got with another!& then the third is practically stalkin her at work.
    so we drove home.had a bit of an argument.but then she leaned over & started tickling my neck & we jst sat there hugging for ages.i asked why she can get with them & not me & she said its cuz feelings are involved with me.
    since then its been a bit funny.
    still reading?
    we went out on thurs to a gay bar.she invited me,said we shud go just us.then we get there & arggghhhh the stalker girl is there!she genuinly didnt no she was gona be.& i found out she'd been getin txts from these other girls she pulled.ok so now i'm jealous.
    we argued again.she kept tellin me i was moody all the while.she calls it moody i call it jealous.
    then i found out shes the most shallow cow ever.ok.thats fine so ive gone off a big part of her.but she stil makes me laugh & shes really cute & i like some things about her.but woteva we had is gone.
    but its jst the way the stuff she said to me can jst stop.& i let myself like her.
    its so frustraing.

not entirely sure wot the point of that was but reallllllllly needed to get that all off my chest.

so now i know wot shes like & shes a bit of a cow. but its jst doin my head in thinkin omg she said this that and the other to me.why?:bang:
    xxx

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! :wave:

She strikes me as a really really bad person to get involved with, but I think you've arrived at the same conclusion.

Give yourself some space. Keep talking to her at work, stay friendly, but cut the flirting WAY back, and take time off from seeing her outside of work. Give your brain time to move back from "potential partner" to "friendly co-worker".

Lex

3. Beth

i knew nothing serious was gona come of it,we knew it was jst gona b a bit of fun.
    but stupidly (tho unintentionally) i let myself actually like her. but she said she was a lil bit said i'm leaving for uni in jst 3 wks

argh!women!!!xxx

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Then you've got three weeks to keep anything from happening. Because doing so would just screw things up even more. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Beth

everyone at work knows.but they all think its jst me liking her cuz they read her phone in the staff room when she was workin.today i gave in & let someone see some from her. feel a bit bad but she shud get some stick too i feel!

its all got a bit messy

try & behave ourselves for 3wks then i guess

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Enjoy the soap opera. :slight_smile:

Lex