1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess My Gaydar and Eyes Are Broken

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Davey, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Davey

okay so I was at a campgrounds today that I used to go to ALOT! There was mud volleyball and I saw some kid had his pants up by Duck Tape. I laughed at first and then noticed how cute he was. Even covered in mud, haha. I rooted for his team until we left to eat. Well wile were were still getting ready the games ended and everyone came back to the site we were using to cook food. AND HE SHOWED UP! I think he might have seen me checking him out because when he showed up he looked at me and kind of blushed. After that it was like minutes full of glancing at each other and looking away. He seemed to kinda smile from time to time and so would I. I starting smiling a bit more and starting thinking "could this really be happening". I decided I needed to go for a walk and think. So I took off and turned back to look one more time (i'm a dork). He was on his phone then but turned from looking my way. Skip a bunch of boring stuff. I end up down at Kereokee...can't spell...and I get into the people singing and dancing and BOOM! there he is, with a girl. They walked up and were kind of close and she was all smiling and touching, it was apparent they were dating. I instantly sighed and then passed it off. I was out dancing and stuff and having a good time with a good friend but couldn't help but keep looking over at him. I noted he kept moving his leg away from her. They never really hugged or held on much after they sat down. She soon left and fast but he stayed. I kept dancing and would throw looks his way and every know and then he would be looking my way. Then I had to leave.

So am I crazy to think that there might have been something going on? I'm pretty sure everyone thinks I'm desperate but latley I really haven't been thinking much about relationships. Only Friendships. So today kind of caught me off guard. I'm a dork I know. Ignore if you deem it worthy to. haha.

2. Mind Freak

He could have been interested in you.
    Or maybe he was wondering why you were looking at him?

3. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Maybe he was wondering WHY IN THIS EARTH HE WAS STARING AT YOU.
    I do that all the time. I stare at cute boys, but then ask myself: WTF I am doing it?!
    Yeah, I am gay. <.<

4. Danielle

Danielle Guest

Lol

5. Davey

yeah well i don't know either. this and other things like this are just to dang confusing!

6. byeee

Just go for it :wink:

7. riddlerno1

Hey! just because he was WITH a girl doesnt necessarily mean he is not intrested in guys too. He could be bi or gay.

8. byeee

I know gay guys that fool around with girls, but they don't see it as anything serious. I did that once, well not getting too far (huh? you kidding?) but it's not that uncommon. I sometimes feel much more comfortable around girls.

9. Sam

Sam

I think he was interested. He didn't seem very comfortable with that girl.