1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to this

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by EmH0220, Jul 22, 2014.

1. EmH0220

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So to start I've been questioning myself since around 2011. I was cruising the internet one day and stumbled upon a picture of a bodybuilder, and I stopped and I thought "wow he looks kind of hot". And ever since then every once in a while i'll look at pictures of body builders and fit guys, and would get aroused. Being honest I liked what I saw.....

Now I've been straight all my life, have been with girls all of my life, I'm married, and so on and so fourth. But there is always that question in the back of my mind like "Well what if?"

So I guess my question now is, well what do I do lol........

2. EmH0220

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    can anyone get back to me?

3. scared32

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Its hard when we figure it out later after we are married with kids, I dont think I could leave my husband and kids , I wont be happy hurting them. If you are courageous tell your spouse. Get to know other lgbt people, talk about your feelings, this site helps too.
    Dont cheat though.

4. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need to visit the LGBT Later in Life part of the forum and see what others of us have done in this situation. Yours is not unique; there are many like you who "went with the flow", got married, lived for years as straight, then began to acknowledge that they have feelings other than purely straight. No one can tell you exactly what to do, but they can tell you what they are doing in similar circumstances; there is no single answer.

5. EmH0220

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    for sure thanks for replying guys