1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohmygod, confusing confusing! >.<

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jazzrawr, Sep 2, 2008.

1. jazzrawr

Gaah! Ok, so this year I signed up for a History course that I reeeally wanted to get into, because history is one of my favourite subjects. I might do something to do with history in university.

I also signed up for the middle level math class.

My other classes were German, French, Drama, (<3) Boilogy and English.

I got into everything, except Math and History. But the thing is, I could change my German to History if I wanted, because theyre being offered at the same time, which solves that problem.

The problem is Math. (Stupid math! XD) The course i want is offered 3 times...one during german, one during french and one during drama. >.<

Now, because of Math, I only have 2 out of 4 classes i need next semester. >.<

I don't want to drop any of my courses, but i need math to graduate!

What do I dooooooo?!?! :frowning2:

2. Mind Freak

Switch darma for math and take drama next year;;
    I know it sucks but its more important to graduate (on time) than to have a fun class. :slight_smile:

3. Alexander

What a pain my dear.

What level are you at in french and german? Universities like to see depth in a subject rather than lots of subdivisions of the area, unless you're planning on going into linguistics or european languages or something. I would probably drop the language course in which you aren't as experienced, unless doing the other will bring you to equal levels of proficiency :slight_smile:

4. Miles D

can you take your math class online thru a community college in your area??
    I've heard of some people doing that...

5. jazzrawr

I'm at grade 11 university prep french, so i don't want to drop it...and 11 university prep drama aswell, so it's not really just a fun class, im pretty serious about it. I'm thinking about doing math next year, instead of this year, because this would be my last year of math. :/ Gonna be hard though, with all university prep classes and then math XD