1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bitou, Sep 2, 2008.

1. bitou

bitou Guest

I just started school and I have already a crush on a guy in my math class. He looks at me when I look at him , but I dont know how to approach him. Please help I am kinda of new on these stuff.

2. ausdtc

Hey!

I'd start with becoming friends with him, and hang out, do things together. See where it leads :slight_smile:

3. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

As ausdtc said, become friends first >.< . Don't overwhelm him :wink: ? Does your gaydar go off when you see him? Does he act gay/bi?

4. bitou

bitou Guest

I think that is a good idea. Thanks

5. bitou

bitou Guest

I think he act bi . I dont understand my gaydar , but I think that he is .He has a pretty strong eye contact and keep it when I look at him. I just need an Icebreaker.

6. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    IceBreakers, Liquid Ice!

7. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

LOL @ above post ^

Ya, just start eyeing him a bit, and see if you notice him staring when you're not looking :slight_smile: . Are you an open bisexual or are you somewhat closteted (that not many people know) ?

8. shakerdancee

don't hurt yourself. <3

9. bitou

bitou Guest

I am kinda in the closet

10. Trayce Shaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    be safe and make sure he is right for you. Just approach like you would a friend, or while you are at lunch ask "what's goin on"

11. Derek the Wolf

How close are you to him? If you're friends already, and you think he'd be okay with it, you can tell him you've got a crush. If you think he'd be weirded out by that, or you're not particularly close, take some time to get to know him better. Just see how things work out.

12. Poring

Probably a nice way to break the ice would be for you to ask help from him in a particular topic, I mean, its math anyway and unless you're good at it, you have the reason too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Or maybe, when you're in the cafeteria and you see him, go talk to him and strike a conversations like "hey, aren't you in my math class.. blah blah" "Hows it doing?"

Don't be scared! Its easier to regret awkward conversations than to regret not having them. :grin:

13. bitou

bitou Guest

Thank you so much for your advices.