1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone I know Was rapped

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Isaac, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A friend of mine was rapped, and I wrote them a poem. Everything is fine, not to toot my own horn but everything is fine, they are getting help, and dealing with it, because of my help. I wrote this for them....

Merely A Child

I was merely a child, my dreams did float effortlessly through my mind and with ease. The colours of my heart did form upon the pages, and how easily did I dance outside the lines. No boundary or need did I feel to be controlled as green were my skies, purple were thy seas, and hours did I stay lingering in that world.

I was merely a child, and with paint or crayon did I so easily create and unfold my thoughts unto my mind. No knowledge of anything or thoughts did I fear as my art was thy first love. But how sexy did I look when I painted with my heart, how seductive I must have been relieving my dreams deep from with in my soul, how you longed to touch my body and my skin, when so undefined I till was…and still am.

I was merely a child and my wonders of the world around me were stolen with your lust, and strength. Those years I do not know, that moment is all I remember, but no…it was not once, not twice, but over and over was my body used for their pleasure. My gift of art you looked straight past and now I myself have turned from it. I use to explain all that I am upon these blank pages, but you dare not want to see what I could draw. I could reveal all that I am if I did not fear my passion that I once had. If I could show you what my thoughts tell me, you would understand…but like you I fear what it is that I would reveal.

I was merely a child but a childhood I know not. You stole me from myself both psychically and mentally, and now I fear all that I can be. You robbed me of this world, of life, from my lover’s heart that I have yet to give, you robbed me of my family as by blood in which you were, and you robbed me of love. My childhood waits in a cosmic world, drifting between the stars and hiding behind the moon.

I was merely a child and did not know how to speak or what to say. I did not know the words to describe what you had done, what you were doing or the pain in which you caused. Although words I have long never had, an angel sings my song; he knows just what to do. Trust I must and believe I will for fear shall no longer be in my way.

I was merely a child and broken my wings once were. Though time has yet to heal them on their own, with patience and his guidance they shall grow stronger. I sing not by myself but join the angel and together we will fly. I may not lead our voices but for once my mouth is open, and if you listen closely…you can hear my heart calling to you. Holding on together I will go anywhere, be anyone, and do everything. I will not be imprisoned in these walls, chained in your mind or buried with your touch. I have cried a thousand drops but hurt my body feels.

I was merely a child, you were considered a man, and how manly you must feel, how proud you must be, how little shame you feel, and how dignified you are. I feel, I cry, I breathe, I sleep, I dream, I hurt, and I try to live.

I am merely one…joining hands with an angel

2. Amy

Amy

so, basically, you made me cry.

i think that about sums it up.

3. Level N Human

You're a dear; your friend's fortunate to have you. :slight_smile:

4. Isaac

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

awww, :kiss:, I'm glad my words culd touch your heart. I write poems like these and they inspored me, and wanted to help. I was hoping this would give them some light, and it did. I'm so happy for them, and I am happy wyou were able to connect with my poem as well. Thank you.