1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused whether i'm a lesbian or bi.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by K17L53, Jul 25, 2014.

?

So.....?

1. Lesbian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bi

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. K17L53

okay, so i know i'm not straight. and i don't have anyone to talk to about this.

i've started realizing i liked girls since i was 11. and by the time i turned 12, i thought i was bi but i didn't put much thought into it.

within the next 2 years, i started realizing i was attracted to girls more and more and probably more than guys. and last year, i had this like moment of clarification or whatever and realized that it was my subconscious making me think that i like guys, whereas i didn't. so i began identifying as a lesbian. i even came out to a couple of my friends a month so after that but i switched schools this year so it won't matter if i was wrong when i came out as a lesbian. and then things started getting a little hard for me coz i felt like i was lying to my parents (very homophobic) and that 2 months after telling my friends were....well, a really bad time for me.

but here's the thing, since the last month or so i guess, i started...well, noticing guys and saying to myself "damn, dude." i know what i feel towards girls, very clear on that part. but when it comes to guys, i don't know. I’m not sure about my romantic feelings towards them. And thinking sexually, a little while back I was revolted by it but now…..I’m not so sure. i mean guys r hot and so r girls, in my opinion probably hotter than guys. BUT guys r hot too. and i'm just really confused.

So what does that make me? Bi with a preference for girls guys r great too but….girls or a lesbian?

so, ummm, i'd appreciate a little help.

2. Sabot Kitty

I don't know, I have this problem too. I think 'five on the Kinsey scale' would probably be the most accurate description for myself, personally speaking; it's a struggle to know what to identify as besides that though...

3. K17L53

i guess i lean mostly towards girls, but guys r great too and geez why does it have to be confusing.