1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The most horrible man i know

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Sep 2, 2008.

1. hoping

My mums boyfriend Is incredibly arrogant, hes got the mentality of a spolit rich kid, he hates when things dont go his way and he is incredibly unclean when he cooks.
    He thinks hes hot but hes somewhat overweight and he never wears underwear so you can see his arse and god saying this makes me want to be sick, you can see when hes somewhat 'excited'
    He Hates everybody, i shall name some that i know of, gays, lesbians, french, greeks, asians, aboriginies, africans, african americans, american democrates, left wing people, femisits, italians, arabs, muslims, canadians, english people, welsh, irish, germans, footballers, new zealanders, indonesians, people from certain places in australia, russians, the swiss and people who want gun regualtion and tougher gun laws in the us, he hates people from south america and those are just off the top of my head.
    He has heaps of money but hes really cheap, the only reason he and my mum got together was because he broke up the marriage between mum and her husband.
    He has mum believing that hes this kind and compassionate, caring , amazing guy but nobody else thinks that, hes controlling manipulative and he really hates me from some reason, he doesnt know im gay yet so he will probably hate me more in the coming months

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow it sounds like he pretty much hates the world. Lol. I'm sorry you have to put up with that in your life. With someone like that the only thing I can say is try to stay away from him as much as possible. Someone like that isn't worth talking things out with because I doubt he'd be understanding and try to make an effort for change.

3. smilealways

smilealways Guest

Even though he might not be a nice person, I think it is not nice to talk about how terrible someone is.

4. Louise

What a sad an unhappy man he must be to hate everyone and everything. Just thank your lucky stars that you are not like him and that you will have a happy life. Money isn't everything, happiness is.

5. hoping

If you knew how incredibly hateful and vindictive he is and how the death of a person brings instant happiness to him, you wouldnt think i was being horrible, he makes jokes like '' i hear dick cheneys out looking for a new daughter since the last one turned out to be a dyke so he through her out'' the amount of people in my family who dont like him is staggering but hes just got mum saying they are jealous

6. smilealways

smilealways Guest

I never said you were being horrible. If you need some help, you should post in the Support and Advice section.
    I just don't like the idea of posting just to say how terrible someone is. If everyone on ec starts saying stuff like that, it wouldn't look good.

7. Vampyrecat

I have moved this thread to support/advice since it fits better here.

My advice would be for you to have as little to do with this man as possible. Stay out of his way and avoid him like the plague. If you can't avoid him, then you need to be polite and courteous. That does not mean you have to bend over backwards to be nice to him, but if you behave in a mature manner then he cannot fault you.

Also, if you have not already done so, move out to help make sure you are helping to keep yourself out of trouble.

And I agree, being nasty about other people, while making yourself feel better, doesn't do a whole lot of good in the long run.

8. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You really need to get out of that house! Now. :slight_smile:

9. hoping

I know Becky, and i just might soon, i was talking to a guy ive known for a while and he just moved to queensland and he said when hes free i should come up and see where things go with us. so we shall see

10. Jim1454

It does sound like you could use some distance between you and your mom's bf. But how much do you really have to do with him if you're 19. It sounds to me like you could occupy yourself enough to rarely be around when he is.

However, DON'T move in with another guy that might be interested in a relationship with you!!! That would be like going from the frying pan into the fire! Move out on your own, or with someone that is just a friend. I'm not sure where you live, but moving to another city or region of the country to 'see where things go' with another guy would likely not turn out well.

Just my 2 cents.

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ditto Jim. Work on getting out on your own, or with a roommate/rent situation.

Lex

12. TriBi

Yes - I have to agree with JIm and Lex. Also with Louise - just be glad you are not bitter, cynical and prejudiced - be the best person you can be and enjoy life.

13. OneHatMadder

Why would he hate New Zealanders?

What've WE done?

*cries*

14. hoping

I have no idea why he hates new zealanders, he pretty much just thrives off hate