1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think they know!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Adolpha, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Adolpha

My Musical universe...oh, I mean...England, London
    Ok, well four of my distant relatives came over to my house, they're all sisters and brother's. The thing is, their dad is homophobic, I mean REALLY homophobic. So I decided not to tell them, because if I did, they would tell their dad and then their dad would hate me and might stop us from seeing each other. So, they came round for the weekend and we just had quite a lot of fun. These are the reasons why I think they know about me, only my sexual orientation though, not my gender identity (they think I'm just a really devoted tomboy that is just late of getting my girl mode on yet). Ok, so we used an app to play truth or dare, and we had to put the name, gender and sexual orientation for each player. They've always assumed that I'm 100% straight, but for some reason, they asked me what my sexuality was, as if they were suspecting me of something. I said that they could put whichever one they wanted and that I didn't really care. They looked at each other and nodded at each other. It was really weird. The oldest out of all of them would go through my phone behind my back, sometimes I would forget to lock my phone. My 2 BFFs send me LGBTQ+ definitions (because we're all part of this community) and what results they get when they do quizzes on our sexuality, I also do the same. So when one of my distant cousins goes through my phone, she sees one of my results. She calls the others and gets them to look at my phone. I found them and asked them what they were looking at on MY phone. They showed me it and looked as if they were quizzing, or testing me. I told them a lie and they looked unsure. I snatched my phone off of them and told them that they can't go on my phone any more, as well as my kindle.

Do you think that they know!! :confused:
    Bye:smilewave

2. Peacemaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    they might but if they ask you about it, you could just tell them not to tell their dad

3. AliceWonderland

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like they have an idea and are probably wanting you to tell them. Are you close with them? Like Peacemaker said, you could tell them and ask them not to tell their dad yet as you aren't ready for everyone to know, if you are close with them and can trust them not to say anything.