1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by maxp, Jul 31, 2014.

1. maxp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi everyone! I might just be over-thinking things, but I have been questioning myself for a few months now, and think that I might be bisexual. I would really like to talk to someone about it, and want to talk to either of my two closest friends, but I'm worried about alienating them, as they are both guys. I don't want to lose any friendships, and I'm not even sure of exactly what's going on with me. I've brought up the subject of sexuality around both of them, and one said that he was fine with people being gay, but he thought the whole thing was a little weird, and the other one always shrugged the subject off. I'm going through a rough bit and although EC is really helpful, it would be nice to have someone to talk to in person.

2. user123456

Out Status:
    Some people
    Maybe just talk to the friend who seems ok with gays first?

It shouldn't be that hard, unless you have feelings for him. If you don't, he should be supportive.

3. Pereirar

Pereirar Guest

Talk to your friend...if you feel more comfortable talking on here to, its not that big of a deal. What questions do you have?