1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my Boyfriend, HELP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by InLoveWithRed, Aug 4, 2014.

1. I'm going to come out to my boyfriend as bisexual soon, but I'm scared and I'm not sure what to do or how to do it. I really care about him, but I need to explore my sexuality outside of our relationship. I've been stressing out about it for a long time, and I need to figure out if I might be gay and not just bisexual. I really need to figure all this out.

How do I tell him this? Is there ANY good way to do it?

2. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, it sounds like a tricky situation. I would hazard a guess is that a lot of that is going to depend on how he reacts. I am unsure if there is a good way to tell someone other than to try to remain level headed and be prepared for a strong reaction. If you prepare for it ahead of time, it's less of a shock and easier to remain calm. Don't expect the initial reaction to be the final reaction. I guess my best advice is to try to have no expectations at all if you can help it. You need to do what is best for you in order to be happy. (*hug*)

3. mangotree

Often the best way to say things is to be plain, direct and to the point. No beating around the bush.
    Rehearse and know what you want to say and how you want to say it.

Peace! (*hug*) and good luck.