1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hehehey2006, Sep 6, 2008.

1. hehehey2006

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so i keep on having this thing on my dream where this person i'm in love with always appears as my mother in the dream, i know fine well who it is in my dream but the appearance is that of my mother, any idea what it means?

2. Nova713

Nova713 Guest

Have you had this person and your mother on your mind a lot lately? It could be that there is something you want from both your mother and this other person. Honestly though, the best interpreter of the dream is the person who had it.

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Now try not to laugh, but maybe your lover was your mother in a past life. That would be my interpretation of it well because you know I'm a believer in this stuff. I've read many times that we switch roles with people we love throughout lifetimes to learn different things. My two cents. :grin:

4. ausdtc

Wow, that's a creepy thought! I'll make a mental note not to get my dreams analysed ever!!

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    :roflmao: Maybe you shouldn't ask me to do it anyway.

6. Nova713

Nova713 Guest

I almost wrote something about the dream being more about a past life, but decided against it. lol

7. hehehey2006

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hehe it's funny you say that we talked a few times about the fact we believe that we knew each other somehow in a past life :lol:

8. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

I have always heard, that a person looks for qualities that they found in their parents. So your person that you love might have a lot of qualities that your mom has?

9. silentsound

Perhaps it is a case of transference?

10. TasteMyRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Love is such a funny thing, isn't it? Your mother loves you. It's supportive and unconditional, (or at least, it should be). It sounds like subconsiously, you're really questioning what this person feels for you, and how they think of you. Your subconcious creates the image of this person as your mother, because it longs for that same unconditional love.