1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yay for me!...?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by finding_out, Apr 23, 2007.

1. finding_out

finding_out Guest

Well I just want to tell somebody how happy I am that I finally said something. I finally told someone besides the internet that I'm bi. Yay. :icon_bigg We were in gym, and this girl who is a widely know lesbian, came up and asked my friend if she knew any girls that were avaible. She had said no, but the conversation stayed on that topic. After they noticed that I had been contributing to the conversation for a while they asked me: "Are you lesbian?" I simply responded that I was bi. I was so happy, but it seemed so easy. I think it just might have been because I was with a group of lesbians that they were so accepting. It felt so good. So now I face telling all of my other friends. One step at a time. But I definately feel a lot better. I was feeling guilty all year everytime I saw some of the girls I liked in the locker room, and they didn't know I was staring at them for that reason. I don't know how it relates, but I feel so much better,and slightly less guilty. :eusa_danc
    ~Jesse

2. Sam

Sam

congrats! it gets easier and easier the more you do it. I'm happy for you!
    Sam

3. Steam Giant

Congratulations! That's very good to hear! I'll be coming out to my first "real life" person soon, so I'll know how that feels shortly! ^^ I'm guessing that you were really nervous before you did it, too? Or was it so spur of the moment that you didn't really notice?

4. finding_out

finding_out Guest

Thanks so much! I didn't really notice when I did it, it was just so sudden. As soon as I did though, I was so scared I almost started sweating. I was worried someone else had heard, or mabye they would think I was creepy for some reason. But trust me, I feel so much better now, and so much happier with my self. Be sure to tell me when you come out to some one okay? I can't wait to hear from you! :grin:
    ~Jesse

5. xequar

Bravo and congratulations!

And Steam Giant, we'll be keeping an eye open for your story as well!

6. Trev1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's awsesome. See.. this is my first post here and I post in your thread first. You should feel honored. :thumbsup:

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Congratulations Jesse!

8. SpikySpice

good job, one more winner[​IMG]

9. finding_out

finding_out Guest

Oh, I am vey honored. Thanks all. I think I like gym class now. :grin:

10. finding_out

finding_out Guest

I just got back from school today, and told two of my other trusted friends. I feel so acomplished. You were right, it does get easier the more you do it. I didn't expect my friends to be so accepting, But I'm so glad they were. The next hurtle... my family. -_- Mabye in a couple of... years. :grin:
    ~Jesse

11. lol its good that you have a few supportive people