1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurt Mom Coming Out of Closet....Literally

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JohnB, Aug 8, 2014.

1. JohnB

I actually forget how old I was, probably 14 or something, I wanted to show my mom and surprise her, I sucked in my gut as to prepare, I told my sister not to say anything, I stood and waited, I could hear her footsteps coming from downstairs. All I could do was wait, kind of anxious with somewhat excitement, then once she approached, I came out to her and my mom suddenly hunched over in pain.......apparently when a tight-spaced little closet door pops open from a chubby young teen being squeezed in would send the door swinging with enough force to crush someone's toe.No serious injury, it healed within the day, but my sister lost the bet I could fit in the hallway closet with the door shut.

Everything was alright afterward, but I grew up thinking if a physical door would cause her pain.....what would a figurative 'coming out of the closet' do?

Sorry, mom. :\

2. Budweiser

You know your mom better than the rest of us. What is your first guess?

3. user123456

Out Status:
    Some people
    I came to this thread to make a joke about you surprising your mom from inside a closet, and hitting her by the door.

Turns out the topic is actually about this :grin:

4. JohnB

That is why I posted it. :grin:

---------- Post added 16th Aug 2014 at 12:14 AM ----------

Lol. It would be exciting and nerve racking to see, I guess. I know she;d only be worried about me, whatever her response is, I know it would only be her problem, I've made my own decisions and know whatever happens in my life are merely consequences of my actions.

5. BiPenguin

It's not the same really but...

Years ago I put this plastic spider on the floor in the space between the wall and the washing machine, placed in a way to increase it's realism. It was there unnoticed for several days until I saw my mother run through the house carrying a broom like a spear as she ran through the house.

I walked out to see what was going on. I saw her positioned, jabbing with the broom over and over. Then she stopped, looked at me and said, "Is this one of your spiders?"