1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for anything i just need to vent

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by overcastkid1983, Apr 23, 2007.

1. overcastkid1983

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i am a lesbian and i have only been out a few weeks. I just recently found out my uncle who is infact Gay.has been very sick and has had a stroke he is only 41. my first thought was well hes really young. His doctors in Okalohoma can't seem to figure ouy why this has happend.good news is he is finally coming home to maine. my mother and sisters a few aunts and uncle drove to okalahoma to help russell and they'er bringing him home. i am still in shock but there is more to this. i just recived a phone from my mother andshe told me russell has been keeping a seceret from alll of us for atleast a couple of years my uncle the only relative who knows about my being gay is positive. i understand i can't catch unless we share blood or seman that won't happen i am just not sure how to deal with this i never thought that it would happen to anyone in my family.And i know i will always love and respect him. any advice or help i can get on this issues is grately appreicated
    love and happiness to all
    *Jana*

2. xequar

I'm afraid I have no sage advice to offer... But, I'll say a prayer for you.

3. Jim1454

I'm sorry to hear that. What a terrible shock to you and your family. I hope your uncle's health improves.