1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm genderfluid, and my girlfriend is okay with it!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MissMook, Aug 11, 2014.

1. MissMook

Just a bit of exciting news on my behalf, I thought I would share to encourage others to hopefully come out to their spouses as well. ^___^

The other day, we were talking about gender roles and how we as a couple sometimes feel very backwards (she's more masculine and I'm more feminine). She knew I liked to casually crossdress before, but we never spoke about how I felt it really represented my feminine self. I admitted that I personally identify as genderfluid, "some days I feel more like a guy and others I feel more like a girl." And...she kind of already guessed I was, and she was okay with that. She did say that it will take her a bit to get used to my more girly moments, but we have all the time ahead of us for that. And she said she'll help me with fitting outfits and makeup so I that look really nice presenting as my feminine self.

I really couldn't be more happy to have such a loving and supportive lover.

2. Robins Jacket

Congratulations darling! You have such an amazing girlfriend. I send luck and love <3