1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yiuhh, I hate it when he said that!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Sep 8, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Ok, here's the thing.

Yesterday, me and family went back from cousin's wedding dinner, and talked about the same old thing (relationships) in the car.

At this time, I'm not really into girls, so all I'm telling them is, "Agh, not after a few incarnations of mine, I'll not even get one proper girl. I'm damn picky". (exaggeration)

My pa, told that, which was damn annoying, "Hey if you kept talking about that you'll get a horrible looking woman."

Oh holy fuck that. Everytime I talked about something that I doesn't prefer, there he'll all going telling me that I'll get it. I was damn pissed.:bang:

Needless to say that my ma's still in denial. She never likes me talking about my guys AT ALL.

Then I told my pa, "it's better if I marry a man, than some girl with some horrible bi@tchy attitude, or something worse. Period."

Ma said, "Hell, you haven't tried dating a girl yet!"

Then I said smiling, "Who the hell ever cares about me fishing for a girl or a guy? C'mon ma, you know I like guys too."

She told me back, "You can't like guys, you are insane, son!"

I wonder if my brother who was in the car heard that or not. If so, all my hinting could be done. :roflmao:

2. Louise

Unfortunately we can't chose our families we just have to put up with them. If that really is your dad's attitude then more fool him and you should pity him more than being angry.

As for your mum saying that you haven't been out with a girl yet so you don't know, you can turn this round and say to her that she hasn't been out with a girl yet so how does she know she is NOT lesbian! That will make her mad and hopefully make her think a bit about how silly her words are.

3. Leigh

Leigh Guest

oh dear....... :eusa_doh:

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    +1 :eusa_doh:

5. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

6. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The information has been passed on. There's no reason to belabor the point. :slight_smile:

Lex