1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusion Everywhere

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KTLA, Aug 14, 2014.

1. KTLA

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi!

I'm stuck. I've been in a relationship with a girl for about a year. A mostly secret one though. I'm recently divorced with two kids. She left her wife because she fell in love with me.
    The guilt of having her wait when she had a great relationship before is killing me. My kids have some issues and I don't feel comfortable bringing a relationship with anyone into their lives right now.
    My other issue is that in my dreams and personal thoughts I'm always with a man, not necessarily sexually but relationship-wise. I have always been attracted to very masculine women though.
    I'm worried that I'm just being an idiot about everything. I'm not traditionally great at choosing relationships. She is emotionally needy and I'm really busy with work and the kids and very good at turning off my emotions when I need to, which is really painful for her. I'm terrified of making a mistake. Ten years of marriage mistake was a big one.
    Blurg.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's something called romantic orientation, which is like sexual orientation, but with romantic attraction. They don't have to match up. You can be heteroromantic and homosexual at the same time, or vice versa. Just throwing it out there if you were interested.

Is it possible that you are able to talk this out with her?