1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:| Hmm;; I wonder what they've been saying about me. Lol.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mind Freak, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Mind Freak

A friend well more like acquaintence of mine told me that he and some other people in his math class (a junior/senior class;; and i only know a handful of juniors/seniors so its probably people I don't even know) were conversing about me. : |

Normally the only thing people are concerned about when it comes to me is if I'm gay. Lol.

Which is pretty sad;; maybe I should say I'm bi and then they'd be able to think of something else... NOT.

But anyway;; he said he would tell me about it over MySpace later today or tomorrow or sometime... I was too busy trying to think of what it could have been to listen correctly.

I wonder what it could have been;; my interest has been peaked only because it involves me.

Um. Not really anything to comment on;; I was getting that out of my head I guess. I bet its not even anything serious or worth mentioning.

2. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

Move on! I wouldn't even worry about what was said. I mean, It flatters me to see people take time out of their own lives to converse about me and my ways. Also, this "acquaintance" could be trying to stir a good one. So just be careful!

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I sometimes wonder what people think of me, but it's more out of curiosity than anything. I don't really care what their opinion is in terms of self-consciousness, but it's interesting to know where I stand with other people. Just gives me something to think about.

4. Mind Freak

^ Same here.
    Except I do care a little bit.

5. Nova713

Nova713 Guest

I too sometimes wonder if others are talking about me. Sometimes they are, but it's nothing to stress over. Just put these worries on the back burner for now.

6. Mind Freak

Oh S!@#
    He asked me if I was gay which i figured would happen but he asked because another guy asked him to ask me because they like me.

I did not see that coming AT ALL!

Should I tell him?
    He seems legit.

Opinions quickly my minions! Lol.

7. Noah

go for it

8. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you can trust him, and you're comfortable telling him, I can't see much harm in telling him. But if you're not certain that he won't tell other people, or if you suspect some unusual motives, then lying may be the best option here.

9. cm25

cm25 Guest

Tell him!! Come on do it! Haha I think it'll be ok LOL I wish it was that east with my crush LOL I told u bout him, still in da process lmao

10. Mind Freak

Haha. I told him!
    Its all in another post if you're interested. :slight_smile: