1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big step

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by florence2000, Aug 21, 2014.

1. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't really know my sexual orientation but I have had crush's on guys and girls. One of one of my close friends (who is a guy) I tell many things too and I can trust him. Yesterday texting we go on the subject of crush's and I told him that last year I had a crush on a girl. He didn't reply negatively. I didn't really say my sexual orientation but I just said that I am confused and having a hard time trying to work it out.

It feels like a HUGE weight has been lifted of my shoulders becasue I have be burying it. It also feels like a step towards being more open (?) and myself in a way. I currently feel a mixture of (!) this and :confused: this.

2. Edra

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Its good to see that you have that weight lifted. Its an awesome thing when things don't go super badly. Its a great first step!

3. Silver Sparrow

Yaaay! Good job. I'm really glad you have a good friend like this. Keep us posted.

4. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Awesome I wish I had your courage. Though I think guys are too much of assholes to keep secrets. Good luck have fun we'll be there for support.

5. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you everyone! :grin:

6. One Man Army

Coming out for the first time feels good doesn't it? I'm glad to hear that he took it in his stride.

7. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Update: I came out as questioning to another 5 friends and a friend of friends on skype in a casual conversation. As soon as I did they all started making jokes about discovering myself using yuri or yaoi (is that it???) But after that they were dead serious and their is not pressure in finding a orientation/label. It feels really good! It was kinda a random thing to just say.