1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a little stressed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sam, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Sam

Sam

I'm so stressed right now. This university is kicking my ass I barely have time to breathe much less sleep and I'm only taking 12 hours! On top of that I absolutely can't stand my roommates, living with 3 people you don't know is 3 too many. They are driving me insane. And on top of that I feel like a piece of shit because I feel like I'm neglecting you guys (and girls if you don't like being referred to as guys). Really this is not my intention I get home and all I do is homework and then if I can manage I get on the internet for a few minutes. Today I got lucky to have some time. I don't know if I can deal with this school I am usually motivated and a good student and have a positive attitude but I don't right now. I know one thing I'm going to find another apartment when my lease is up. No more roommates!

So I wanted everybody to know that I love you guys and I am always here for every single one of you (it just might take a day or two to get back to you! lol) but you guys are the absolute best and you keep me going because I know I'll always have you if I need you and hopefully you feel the same about me because like I said I'm always here for you.

Ok just wanted to get some crap off my chest, theres plenty more I could rant about but I'm sure you don't want to hear it.(*hug*)

2. Nova713

Nova713 Guest

I know university can be very stressful. I've been there and done that. I'm sorry to hear about your roommate situation. The idea of leaving should be able to keep you going for now. Just be cordial with your roomies. It might take some of the stress away.

Don't feel like you're neglecting us. School is very important. Think of it this way. It will all pay off in the end. So if you do not post in a day or two, we'll understand. Everyone is here for you. Just take it day by day and before you know it, you'll be graduating. Best of Luck. Take Care.

3. Jim1454

PLEASE don't worry about us here. You need to focus on YOU!

That kind of change is VERY stressful - for anyone. Focus on getting your own life settled down. Homework, living arrangements, etc. Remember that WE are also here for YOU whenever you need US! OK?

(*hug*)

4. biisme

Jim is very right. It's really hard to help people on here when your life is going crazy. We don't expect you to be almighty. Take some time for yourself.

(*hug*) (*hug*)