1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe I should just spit it out.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MrK21, Aug 25, 2014.

1. MrK21

I am an ex-gay. I was gay for five years, and then happily straight for another five. And now my sexuality is undefined because I am attracted to cissexual females and transgender males and anything in between. I do not normally tell people this, because I am afraid they will tell me how to live my life. Then again, ya know what? That ain't the Mr. K. attitude. In real life, I am the crazy ass that doesn't give a rats ass what anybody thinks of me. Go ahead say what you want. I have heard it all before.

2. mangotree

What made you try the ex-gay route?

3. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Uh... So you aren't ex-gay, rather ex-ex-gay? Cool beans. :confused: Thanks for posting.

4. MrK21

Not answering that, mango tree. And technically I can't consider my sex to be straight, gay or bi so ex-ex-gay is really inappropriate. Besides, it is more of a experimental thing. Besides, I am a 21 year old male just trying to live it up. Though I guess you could say I would be considered a male lesbian. :slight_smile:

#4 MrK21, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  5. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok. :rolle:

6. Benway

Benway Guest

Now hold on a second, I want to hear this, considering I've tried to go down the ex-gay route.

Can't blame you for not answering-- We all have our reasons. You've got yours and I've got mine. Whereas we may have chosen different methods (that is to say, perhaps one was a more psychological approach and another was a spiritual route) we both want the same thing. Now, you say your sexuality is undefined, that's fine, that means you have little to deal with. I'd love to have as little to deal with as that. PM me, I have some cool reading material that I think will interest you.

EDIT:

The PM system is down. I'll just post a link to the book, here...

Changing Homosexuality in the Male:
    Treatment For Men Troubled By Homosexuality
    by Lawrence J. Hatterer

I bought this book about a month ago, it's pretty fascinating. It was written in the 1970s and uses a non-religious approach to what the ministries now call "conversion therapy," however this technique (non-religious) appears to have been abandoned after Reagan rose to power. You should check it out.

#6 Benway, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  7. A male lesbian? What the heck, man.

8. MrK21

CallMeChristian- Just a little joke.

Benway-Hmm... that may be my case actually. I always loved being "the girl" in the relationship.

9. Dinah

Third star to the right & straight on til morning.
    Call me crazy but I get the feeling this thread is dangerously close to crossing into forum flaming/trolling territory...maybe it's just me maybe not.

10. Benway

Benway Guest

Wait... what? I didn't even say anything about anything like that.

#10 Benway, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
  11. Undermine

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's why we're here and why we have this place. To support you 100% no matter what you are. You live without labels which is admirable. Labels suck.

12. Pride56

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    MrK21, are you not interested in labels period? Because you could very well be pansexual, I'd advise you to look it up before you completely shrug off every label regarding sexuality. Besides it makes explaining things to others a hell of a lot easier.

13. MrK21

I was quoting that article
    He suggests, "A factor much less easy to evaluate is the increasing competition, on equal terms, between the sexes. Many men nowadays are likely to find themselves in a passive or submissive relationship with aggressive or even hostile women with whom they are associated at work or at school. Many modern wives earn more than their husbands. Many men therefore come to feel that they are playing a feminine role instead of the active masculine role that had been expected of them and that they expected of themselves, and if they are at all vulnerable to homosexual influences this situation may be enough to lead to a homosexual orientation."

---------- Post added 27th Aug 2014 at 07:14 PM ----------

well if I were pansexual,<geek talk> that is an and chain with a false statement. Which makes the whole statement false 1*1*0*0...=0</geek talk>

#13 MrK21, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014