1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So Lonely

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AnimeFan4Ever, Sep 12, 2008.

1. AnimeFan4Ever

In Indianapolis now, I hope to move to Los Angeles
    I feel really depressed, scared, and alone right now and I don't know why. It feels like everyone excluding me from the rest of the world for no reason. My friends stopped talking to me, my family never seems to be home, and when I ask for help, no one seems to awnser that. I've felt like this for a few weeks but I jsut haven't talked about it and it's just eating away at me from the inside. It's been effecting evrything I do no matter what it is. It's starting to feel like "Why am I here?" and "Does anyone care?". I don't even know what made me post this, I feel like it won't help with this problem anyway.

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We care.

3. epiphanies

Hey, I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I feel that way, and then I realize it's all in my head. Maybe your friends are busy with school and everything right now. Call them up and try to make some plans for the weekend, maybe that will help.

This world can get lonely, but remember someone always cares about you.

4. biisme

Have you tried talking to your friends and asking if they're pulling away?

I think it might help if you talked to someone. Is there a counselor at your school that you can talk to?

5. VexTaylor

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think what she said is very true. I feel this way a lot of times as well, and it is usually me just making the worst of the situation in front of me. It is very easy for friends to just kind of drift apart if none of them are talking. Like it has been stated before, just talk to them and see what they are thinking. I bet that if you ask them to hang out or something, you'll be able to.

Also, don't limit yourself to the friends you have now. Try and meet some new people so that you have more friends.

One more thing... keep in mind that we are also always here for you. I haven't been here long, but I have noticed that there is almost always someone on here that is willing to offer their advice or just their comfort with problems or anything.

Vex

6. Loveless

Loveless Guest

Well your not the only one that feels that way.