1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dpmikey, Sep 12, 2008.

1. dpmikey

alright well last summer my best friend came out to me. at the time I was sure I was straight but later after I started becoming sexually attractive to him. now I dont really know what my sexual preference is .around march I told him how I felt and asked if we could bring our friendship to the next level. he was flattered but he was somewhat afraid that it might mess our friendship up. So we left it at that but now the attraction is back and I dont know if I should talk to him or not. please help

2. hoping

In my opinion you should go somewhere with him and just talk everything over from where you are at with your sexuality to what your feelings are with him and if you really want to be in a realtionship with him and also how you two are going to deal with this.
    They say the best realtionships are with people your friends with first, so who knows what could happen.

3. Derek the Wolf

Second. You just need to talk to him. Especially if you're confused or questioning, he's probably the best person to help you. Let him know how you're attracted to him, and talk it over with him. I'm sure he'll understand what you're going through.

4. Noah

I agree. There's no need to put yourself in a box either.