1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I freak out..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TheCatsWhiskers, Aug 31, 2014.

1. TheCatsWhiskers

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi, I am a 14 year old bisexual and I have come out to my group of friend at school (well most of them) and I have tried coming out to my parents but whenever I think about it my heart pumps really fast and I freak out so I just say to myself that I will do it another day. I really want to tell them but I can't... It's the same with my sister. And I'm also scared they will laugh at me behind my back and tell other people and I'm also scared that they will say I'm being silly and that in to young to know my sexuality yet. I do have bi/les friends but I feel really awkward going up to them to talk to them about it. What should I do?

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had this happen too. One of the recommendation I thought good here was to practice saying these things to yourself. When they still have the psychological weight of the past behind them they are much harder to face now. Hopefully better advice will be along shortly. Thanks for being here!

3. TheCatsWhiskers

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, thank you it did help:slight_smile:

4. Kj802

You could always right a letter, you can prepare and fix any mistakes you would say. And you parents can't but in. And hopefully if your parents are excepting, than they could tell you sister to keep quiet about until your ready to come out to others. Good luck.