1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Speechless everytime. Can't find the words

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Fruit Topping, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Fruit Topping

I'm only partially out to a few people. I want to come out to my mom. The only problem is I find the courage to get to talk to her but once I open my mouth I'm left speechless. I just can't find the words to say to her. She keeps telling me if anyone in my family was gay she would be fine with it. Since she only says it to me, she kinda has an idea that I'm gay. Which seems like it should be easier to tell her but I can't bring myself to it.

Once it is out to my mother I aware that soon everyone will know. (she is a real chatterbox) I'm perfectly fine with that but I can't get over my fear of not having things being the same. I also go to a catholic high school which I think is kinda funny but, no one will fight with a quiet gay kid who is trained in martial arts. :lol:

2. Kj802

Write her a letter instead. Let her know how you feel. And she can't comment until your done. Good luck. :slight_smile:

3. Fruit Topping

I was thinking about a letter before. Maybe once I start writing I'll find the courage to give to my parent. Thanks