1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I find girls who are interested in girls?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nameuser, Sep 2, 2014.

1. nameuser

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys, I am a bisexual but I have never dated any girls. I haven't even kissed one yet. I know I am attracted to girls but the region I live in is very restricted and christian and I really don't know any lgbt person in my school. I just want to date girls but I really don't know where to find girls that would be interested in girls. Sometimes I try to flirt with girls or something, but I'm not that good at it. I know there should be girls that are interested in girls in my school, but where do I find them? Help!

Btw I'm not out yet.

2. Kaylen

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would wear something that someone in the LGBT+ community would recognize, but perhaps not other people. A friend of mine used to wear this necklace that had the two interlocked female sex symbols. You could also try for a short haircut.

Your bio says your bi - you could wear a blue, purple and pink bracelet or something with those colours, or the triangles.

I suppose your school doesn't have a gay club?

3. Fimo

Out Status:
    All but family
    I don't want to push you into coming out, I know it is not always easy, and you should do it only if you want to and if you feel right about it !
    But from my experiment, when I started to come out to people, I got to know more and more LGBTs. Some of the friends I came out to were also gay or bi, or they knew someone who was gay, etc ...
    But that was for me, and I don't know if it will for you. You said you live in a restricted and christian region and I believe it can be harder to find bi or lesbian girls that are out. :/
    But you could also go to a lgbt group or something like that if it exist where you live (or in a gay bar / club if you have the age) ... these are good ways to meet peers !
    Don't lose hope :slight_smile:

4. nameuser

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks to the both of you! I really appreciate your advice :grin:

Unfortunately, there are no gay clubs in my school or even anywhere near the village I live. I will seriously try to make one in my school though, that's a great idea!
    Luckily I'm going to university in a year and I will move to a big city, where there's lots of gay clubs, so I won't lose hope. :slight_smile:

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian