1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

went to the doctor today

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by looking for me, Sep 3, 2014.

1. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i went to the doctor today to get the results of some blood work and got a clean bill for diseases like hiv and such. i knew i would, i just wanted a base line on my health as i step out in the dating scene. i also wanted to ask him if my son, who he counsels would be ready for me to come out. he said that my son would, most likely, be ok with it but that i should wait till the divorce is done and signed till i come out so that my crazy ex cant fuck things up more than she already has.

so that's where i am, still hung in limbo, wanting to come out to the most important person in my life but not wanting him put in the middle of that meat ####### that is my relationship with his mother. my doctor's statement was, "for now keep your mouth shut, till everything is on paper and signed. hopefully this won't take too long because i feel like i'm gonna bust keeping things bottled up, i want to be open and out in my own home at least.

sorry for the bit of a rant, i just had to get it out somewhere.

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like a good strategy providing you can bear the waiting which must be pretty hard at the moment.