1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

That was not supposed to happen

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tokumei, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Tokumei

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, I'm starting to panic a little here so I come here, even if I'm at work right now.

I decided to join the LGBT group in my school. I'm still not out at my house so I was hoping to do that without my parents knowing. But the school had to just screw up and send the confirmation to my parent's email instead of my own.

I don't know what to do. I'm not ready to deal with that yet. I don't want that. Ohgod I don't want to go home.​

2. Simpleplan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Are your folks accepting or do they dislike lgbt people? If their accepting then it's easier but it'll be hard if their not. I'm already out to my family and their still struggling to accept it and it's been 6 months. I hope you will have better luck than me with coming out

3. twosoups

Just be all surprised, and play it off as an administrative error. Say you were trying to join the Chess club or whatever it is your interested in. Guess this advice is a little late though.

4. SeaSalt

Go home and act normal, Let your parents know that this doesnt change who you are.