1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can i find my perfect girl?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CarysXx, Sep 15, 2008.

1. CarysXx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically been trying to find someone.But everyone I know in my area happens to be straight how can I find someone who is my age? Im 14.:confused:

2. Leigh

Leigh Guest

i wish i could give you some advice, but if it helps your not alone! lol im in the same boat and im straight. when you can actually say "things would be easier if i were a lesbian", you know you have a problem :S

3. Jim1454

You're 14! Give yourself time. If you're out to everyone, then the first lesbian that moves into the neighbourhood is sure to find you!

4. Psychedelic Bookmarks

At our age it can be very hard to meet other lgbt teens, let alone suitable partners for dating. But maybe at this age it's best to concentrate on just making good friendships, and try not to worry too much about finding "the perfect girl" - soon enough, you'll meet someone you like, and obsessing over that now won't make it come any sooner. Friendships or relationships can come from the most random places so you just have to get out there, meet people, and be nice. That's the best way to find (girl)friends.

Is there an lgbt youth group in your area? That can be a good way to meet other gay teens. Otherwise, you just have to be out and about and hope that you bump into others.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You stop trying to find your "perfect girl". Because she's not out there.

Instead, you start meeting girls. You interact. You get to know some of them. You click with a few. You date. And eventually, you find someone you really connect with. And there you go. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. silentsound

Well, first off, I would say try to find an LGBT youth group in your area to meet other LGBT teens.

But really, my advice would be to just chill. I was surprised to see "out to everyone" in your info, congrats on that. But what you have to remember is that there are very few LGBT teens out there who are on the dating scene yet, hell, many of us haven't even figured ourselves out let alone telling other people. I know it's the last thing you want to hear, but you really do have your whole life ahead of you to meet girls. For now it's ok just to relax and enjoy the ride, and whatever happens happens, don't stress over it.