1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

There's a good chance someone of the opposite sex likes me...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Skaros, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    We are good friends, and I think she might like me. It's been seemingly becoming more apparent as time goes on, and I really wish I came out to my friends a while ago. They have even asked me if I was gay, and I just pushed the question aside and didn't answer with a "yes" or "no". I won't get into details about why I think this, but I really want them to know without changing anything about our friendship. I'm seriously regretting not telling them a long time ago. I know they are all pro-gay rights and what not, but I seriously want to just get this over with and not have someone crushing over me without them knowing.

The more I feel like she likes me, the more sad I become. Even if she doesn't actually have a crush on me, (which I'm starting to doubt), I still want to get this over with. I've missed many opportunities and now I'm just feeling guilty about it.

How exactly do I go about this?

2. MassiveExtract

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just tell them you're gay, period. I get this all time time. I'm sorta of a womanizer, and I've noticed how frustrating is getting since I came out two months ago. I like that I'm getting attention, but I'm not interested in girls and it does get annoying to have someone around that views you as something other than a friend.

Trust me, nothing is going to change and in fact I've gotten closer to girls since I came out to them. I had three girls that were literally in love with me, I told them, it was shocking and hurtful for them, but they'll get over it it. It's a process, I know one that took her at least two months.

Hopefully you're not in my hole, where you actually had sex with one of your best friends and have to explain the situation...