1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experiment with friend.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ghost_in_the_sewer, Sep 7, 2014.

1. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So the reason i might be was because i experimented with my friend when i was in grade 6. We were watching wrestling and he was making moaning and was like wtf and blah blah blah, later we put our shorts on and we kinda played does it feels awkward yet kinda game. Eventually i put my hand on his thigh and proceeded upwards and well yea. The next day i felt really weird and he didnt talk to me for a while and i didnt want to talk to him as well. Later when he did talk to me i just shut him out of my life. Now that im in high school we started to hang out a lot recently and once in a while he tries to say stuff like do you remember that night. And i would say what night you mean (a recent sleep over we would have with other friends) and he would be like..... Yea, that night. And recently ive been feeling the urge to ask him about it and ask him if we should just stay friends or whatever. Idk how he would act? Do you think i should? Or just wait later and and see if he will ask me about it? Ps forgot to finish the title to "should i ask him about it?"

2. Really

Certainly. Do some friend stuff. Hang out, get to know him again/better. Something easygoing.

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can always talk to him about it, if you want to come out to him as bisexual, and see what he says about himself, if anything.

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi. To give you a good answer, I'm trying to understand what you're feeling.

It sounds like you masturbated him or you each masturbated each other. If so, that's something a *lot* (like maybe 40%) of all boys, straight and gay, have done at some point in adolescence. It's shameful for most people because we have very rigid views about what's right and wrong, and for most of us, masturbation is considered sort of embarrassing and shameful, when it should be neither, because masturbation and orgasm is completely natural, normal, and healthy.

So what I think I hear is that he keeps mentioning that night to you, in some way indicating that he enjoyed it and wants to more such things, and you're unsure about what to do. Do I have it right, or am I missing the boat completely?

5. ghost_in_the_sewer

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No. No we didnt masturbated eachother. Just to get that out there. But we did kiss. That would be soo wierd for me to do to him at the time. But later we did kiss and held hands for a bit. Swear to god not that. But you maybe right about he's mentioning that night to me, meaning that he enjoyed it and maybe wants to kiss and stuff like that. And i might ask him about that night and say that im bisexual and see what happens. Thanks everyone.

6. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad you got the help you needed. I can't imagine why he'd keep bringing it up if he weren't interested, so I hope if you decide to pursue it that it works out for you :slight_smile: