1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which one?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Blazer, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Blazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Typing on my PSP. <.< Ok. I'm in love two people (sounds stupid) but I'm not sure who to try follow through with. One lives 3 hours away, and we're pretty close. The other guy goes to my school, but were not really friends, but I could probably get his friendship. Therein lies my problem. Distance. I'll continue this tomorrow. Any opinions yet?

2. Jim1454

You're 14.

You're "in love" with 2 people - one that you don't see becuase he lives 3 hours away, and another that you dont' really talk to because you aren't friends.

You're only out to 2 people - and I'm assuming that the guy at school who you're not really friends with isn't one of them.

You're right... it does sound rather silly.

Why not work on being friends with these guys first, and being open and honest about your orientation, and worry about being in love with someone later?

3. jonny889

jonny889 Guest

Completely agree here. If you don't really know this second guy, how do you know that you are "in love" with him? Sounds like more of a crush to me. If you think there is something between you and the guy further away, it might be worth a shot. You're young though, I'm sure you will have many chances for "close-distance" relationships in the near future!

4. Blazer

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I guess.

I forgot to update my status.

I'm out to... 7 I think.

I should probably let go of the whole "in love" thing, and just keep it a crush.

Thanks for the help.

And so what if I'm 14. I'm wise beyond my years (Or so I like to think.)
    Not to mention that a 14 year old can't be in love?

I wouldn't even doubt that I'm the only person in my year out to someone.
    But then again, you never really know. Some people can hide stuff really well.

I'm planning to work on the friendship as soon as he gos on MSN.
    Eh.
    The guy in my year is in my wilderness class, so that would also be another good time to "bond."

Thanks for the advice guys.